Thanks for your interest in this international mission trip. A trip like this requires much planning and preparation, and the application process helps make sure we have the best fit possible for each destination. Not everyone may be able to meet the requirements and criteria. Exceptions will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Even if you do not meet the requirements for this trip, we may be able to provide you with other mission opportunities.
Please carefully review the information below before you begin.
· Completion of this form does not guarantee that you will be selected for the Summer 2019 Guatemala Team. It does guarantee that you will be prayerfully considered.
· This application should be turned in to Melinda Reed by January 31, 2019 at the Connect Table or e-mail to email@example.com.
· The following requirements and criteria must be met by individuals before being selected for the team.
o Being a Christ follower
o Attendance at High Pointe for at least 6 months
o Regular participation in a small group and a service area
o Having the support of your spouse / family members
· If selected for the team, you commit to meet the following expectations:
o Attendance and participation in mission team meetings
o Personal payment or fundraising to cover the cost of your trip
o Regular church attendance and participation in a small group
o Obtaining all immunizations recommended by the CDC for this destination
o Traveling with and staying with the team
o Cooperating fully with the team leader before and during the trip
· During the trip, you commit to:
o Refrain from the purchase or use of alcohol or drugs
o Refrain from the possession or purchase of weapons
o Keep your language clean and appropriate
o Conduct yourself so as to follow and respect the team leader and promote cooperation and unity of the team